9 Charterer’s obligations
The charterer hereby agrees:
(1) That the details supplied on the booking form are accurate, complete and not misleading.
(2) Not to take the vessel outside the cruising area specified in the sailing itinerary on the booking form or agreed in writing.
(3) Not to use the vessel for racing without the prior written consent of Lymington Yachting Limited and payment of an additional racing premium
(4) Not to bring on board any animals, plants or restricted items or illegal goods such as drugs, firearms or explosives
(5) Not to carry crew other than those specified on the crew list which must be submitted prior to the start of the charter
(6) Not to leave the vessel unattended at any time whilst at anchor
(7) In the event of the vessel being involved in a collision with a third party that results in damage occurring, not to admit any liability to any person and to record the incident promptly to Lymington Yachting Limited and in writing using Marine Accident Report Form (ARF), examples of which are in the ships file
(8) To report as soon as practically possible to Lymington Yachting Limited any mechanical failure, not to commence repair work without the consent of Lymington Yachting Limited, and to use every endeavour to minimise any damage without endangering the lives of the crew or vessel.
(9) Not to pay any expenses on behalf of Lymington Yachting Limited without getting prior consent.
(10) To pay all expenses including harbour & port dues, pilotage fees, fuel and gas.
(11) Not to take the vessel out in bad weather even if this may lead to the vessel not being returned on the return date. Lymington
Yachting Limited reserves the right to instruct the charterer not to take the vessel out if Lymington Yachting Limited considers the
weather conditions to be dangerous.
(12) To maintain an accurate ship’s log as required by maritime law.
(13 )To return the vessel to the berth at Lymington Yacht Haven on the date and at the time specified on the booking form, free from debt and clear of all personal effects. For each day or part of day that the vessel is not in the possession of Lymington Yachting
Limited the charterer shall pay one and a half times the daily charter fee. If it becomes apparent that the charterer is unable to
return the vessel on the specified date then they should advise Lymington Yachting Limited accordingly but such notification
shall not affect the charterer’s liability for failing to return the vessel on the return date. Lymington Yachting Limited may waive
part, or all, of the additional or extra charter fee if it accepts that there is good reason for the vessel not being returned on the return
date, in its absolute discretion.